Image Map

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Broken email

Just an apology to all those who have tried emailing me through the site (bradmeltzer.com). We know, we've had a major breakdown in email there, so if you sent me something and you're like, "what a pud -- didn't even reply," bear with us and please resend in a week or so when we finally get our pants back on.



Also, thanks for all those sending love for the Eisner nomination. Neither Gene Ha nor myself had any idea until someone else emailed us and said, "Schmucks, you're nominated." Needless to say, JLA 11 is one of the stories I'm most proud of. But the real love needs to go to Gene (and colorist Art Lyon!), who really are the ones who pulled it off and made a hack like me look far better than I am. If I had enough, I'd love to give that issue away during the book tour to anyone who's never read a comic.



Enjoy the weekend and don't do drugs.

No comments: