Image Map

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Decoder Rings!

Remember last year when we tried to get you secret decoder rings and couldn't? Well guess what we just got? That's right. And next Tuesday in New York, on the publication day of The Fifth Assassin, we -- with the help of our judge John Hodgman -- are going to attempt to break the Guinness Book World Record for “Most Secret Decoder Rings Worn in One Place.” And, yes, we're supplying the rings!
When: Tuesday, January 15 at 7pm
Where: Barnes & Noble, Union Square - 33 E 17th St, New York
Why: C'mon, we're giving out free secret decoder rings, and we're all gonna use them at the same time. This is my nerd dream come true. Also, with Hodgman acting as our official judge, it'll truly add some brains to my brawn.
Why else: I'll then talk and sign copies of THE FIFTH ASSASSIN!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How can I get one of these in CALIFORNIA!????

Unknown said...

How can I get one of these in CALIFORNIA!?????

Austin Ruffing said...

Can these be ordered?

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or
vice-versa? My blog addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from
each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot me an
email. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!



My web page quantrim

Anonymous said...

Helpful information. Lucky me I discovered your
website accidentally, and I am shocked why this accident didn't came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

Here is my webpage Cheap Weight Loss