Image Map

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Why I Love Kodak

Okay, now that the tour has calmed and my family recognizes me again, I finally got a chance to upload all the photos from the Heroes For My Son book tour to our regular Brad Meltzer Facebook page.


The gallery contains pics of tons of readers, my very first girlfriend, my first best friend ...in Florida, and even the family of a high school friend who died too young. It just reminds me how lucky we are every day. And how many beautiful readers and friends I'm so lucky to be surrounded by. You are the real heroes.


Anyway, special thanks to Kodak for the use of the amazing M530 Easy Share camera. Gave me my true Kodak moments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations and Thanks--lovely work. Now how about one for the daughters...