Image Map

Thursday, November 22, 2007

What I'm Thankful For

Here in the United States, we celebrate Thanksgiving, where the tradition is to at least think about what you're thankful for. And so...



  • I'm thankful for my family.
  • I'm thankful for those of you who check in here every day.
  • I'm thankful for those who come every once in awhile.
  • I'm thankful for all the people who hate this nicey-nice and keep us honest.
  • I'm thankful for Charles Schulz and Snoopy, no matter what the new bio says.
  • I'm thankful for Kermit the Frog and making millions of people happy.
  • I'm thankful that when I show my mom the OK Go video on the treadmills (since she was NOT one of the 25 million who already viewed it on YouTube), she loved it.
  • I'm thankful that when my dad watched the OK Go video, he walked away bored after ten seconds.
  • I'm thankful that there are young men and women fighting for this country.
  • I'm thankful that there are people here fighting to get them home.
  • I'm thankful that comic books are cool again (first time since the 1940s).
  • I'm thankful that we get so upset when we think this country isn't headed in the right direction.
  • I'm thankful that we cheer when we think it is.
  • I'm thankful that writers are standing up to the giant conglomerates.
  • And I'm thankful that Oscar the Grouch is still mean, just like the rest of us.

Enjoy the day and love what you love.



-Brad

No comments: