Here in the United States, we celebrate Thanksgiving, where the tradition is to at least think about what you're thankful for. And so...
- I'm thankful for my family.
- I'm thankful for those of you who check in here every day.
- I'm thankful for those who come every once in awhile.
- I'm thankful for all the people who hate this nicey-nice and keep us honest.
- I'm thankful for Charles Schulz and Snoopy, no matter what the new bio says.
- I'm thankful for Kermit the Frog and making millions of people happy.
- I'm thankful that when I show my mom the OK Go video on the treadmills (since she was NOT one of the 25 million who already viewed it on YouTube), she loved it.
- I'm thankful that when my dad watched the OK Go video, he walked away bored after ten seconds.
- I'm thankful that there are young men and women fighting for this country.
- I'm thankful that there are people here fighting to get them home.
- I'm thankful that comic books are cool again (first time since the 1940s).
- I'm thankful that we get so upset when we think this country isn't headed in the right direction.
- I'm thankful that we cheer when we think it is.
- I'm thankful that writers are standing up to the giant conglomerates.
- And I'm thankful that Oscar the Grouch is still mean, just like the rest of us.
Enjoy the day and love what you love.